Make Marketing History

The views of a marketing deviant.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Because Of.

Tuesday was National Blog Day which inevitably was a "nothing happening here" day for me. Why couldn't it have been yesterday? My activities then would, at least, have made me appear interesting for posterity.

Because of blogger friends, I got to see a forthcoming movie Scenes Of A Sexual Nature which is both terrific in itself, and seeking to disrupt the regular movie-business model. I shall be writing more about this later.

Because of an exhibition of modern Chinese video art, I got to see inside a London landmark. Everybody near London should do this because it makes the Tate Modern look like a shoebox and the art has its moments too.

Because of reading a Tom Peters connected blog over two years ago, I got to see what the readers of a blog that became a book look like. I also learned how a surprising number didn't know about the blog before the book.

Because of all this and a number of emails I received, I have a whole mass of new things to blog about.

Interconnectedness - you've gotta love it.

1 Comments:

Blogger ann michael said...

Well good for you!!!! I can't wait to read them all.

5:54 PM, October 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home